Monday, March 04, 2013

Restarted Habit

So having a near two-month hiatus, I've returned to my blog determined to add commentary and posts charting the goings on in my life day-to-day. This extends to this evening - returning home a little after midnight, my instinct is to come online and write a post about the day's events.

And what events to discuss! It saddens me that they will receive an abbreviated summary as time is drawing attention to the fact I want some hours of sleep before morning. Today during work I had an obnoxious meeting, spent many stupid phonecalls trying to sort out car insurance, went to the bank and withdrew a large amount of money, in the evening went to purchase a car and successfully completed the purchase of said vehicle - which I drove home without any issue.

Following this Chrissi and I headed straight for the train station to just make it in time for our comedy show this evening, which was very entertaining - the main acts tonight were Katherine Ryan and Nathan Caton, but all were pretty good, the compere was in good form and I was once more grateful that I wasn't sat in the front row of the audience!

More updates on some, all or none of the above will be forthcoming in later days when I have more time to write!

No comments: