Friday, March 01, 2013

Two Days In A Row

Having been in a pretty irregular writing mood of late, I've suddenly picked up a bit of motivation to scribble with greater frequency. Typically I start the third month with a feeble pun based on its name, but none of that this year thank you.

Having started to write I have little to actually add - so I'll make a few notes about what is planned for this weekend and almost certainly won't happen. I want to get up early tomorrow, go for a swim first thing (before the leisure centre car park starts charging). On coming back home I will commence with breakfast before heading out to look at a few cars nearby - hopefully having some success; if I settle on one I like I'll then return home, get in touch with the insurance brokers and confirm that it'd be no problem to add on to the existing policy (shouldn't be - but I'd still like to know the cost). If this is satisfactory then I will return to my final decision and purchase my vehicle of choice.

This is the main plan - I also need to do a couple of other things (buy a pair of shoes for one; or rather, for two - both a new pair of trainers and a pair of casual yet presentable shoes), and other things that have escaped my mind but are likely if the mundane variety - ironing, washing, other similarly exciting activities!

No comments: