Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Preparation

In retrospect I should have written a blog in advance and simply posted it tonight - particularly as I knew what I was going to be writing about, as it happened yesterday. Dad is here for a couple of nights and so I will be on the computer less and will be disappointing my faithful readers more.

The comment that I was going to make was on an incident on the train on my way to work yesterday morning. I was sitting there - eyes half closed, ignoring the world around me - but I'd noticed that there was something that had fallen on the floor under a woman's seat. It looked like a bicycle strap, or strap of some sort. The train arrived at Guildford, she got up to get off, I try and say that she has left something behind on the floor.

She had earphones in, didn't hear - or didn't fully hear. As a helpful person, I jumped up to pick it up and pass it to her. At this point I realise that this is no longer a bicycle strap as she turns around to take from me the bra of hers (or so I can only assume) I have just picked up from under her seat.

Now, she didn't return it, or say it wasn't hers - so I presume it was. Which leads me to wonder just how she managed to lose her bra underneath the seat on the train first thing in the morning. I've wondered this on and off for the last 38 hours - mainly to provide a punchline for my blog - and I've still got no idea. Anyone able to help out here and enlighten me?

2 comments:

Relaya said...

She left home or someone's place in a rush and never put it on, intending to put it on first chance she got?

Emmie-lou said...

I think it may have been in her trouser leg and in her haste to dress that morning she didn't realise it was there, walking to the train it slowly worked it's way down her trouser leg?