Saturday, August 25, 2012

Familiar Theme

I've riffed on this theme before, so it won't be entirely unfamiliar - however, the problem about going out and not drinking is that you end up drinking mostly diet coke (in my case) - or other similar products. After last night - coming home at around 1am - I was still wide awake and as a result didn't even get to bed until the clock had passed 4am.

Today has been rather predictable - awake at 11am, half-asleep until 2-3, dozing on and off while reading, awaking with my face affixed to the page - and only properly up and moving around at about 4pm. At least this weekend is a bank holiday with three days to do nothing in!

The actual meeting up with people from old work thing last night was both effective and worth rejoicing at. I am glad that I poked people to set a date and get together for a drink as it was enjoyable fun.

1 comment:

Relaya said...

On the one hand, at least diet coke actually works at keeping ya up if ya should ever need it to. Only works for me WHILE I'm drinking it and I'm pretty sure any drink would do that.