Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Days On, Days Off

So after a couple of days of dedicated blogging I have once more abandoned my virtual quill, dry of virtual ink.

Mainly, I just couldn't be bothered though. Is that simply lazy? Perhaps! But hey.

I have much to report on - Paul's stag do at the weekend, which was enjoyable, a busy day on at least one of the previous days this week, I am not sure which, and certainly conversations and events from work to mention.

However, I will instead dedicate this entire blog to Tim, and his most fantastic question on Saturday: "So, Andrew, how's your .... person?"

The pause above is not for dramatic effect, this was Tim selecting the correct word. Where so many presented themselves, it is almost impressive that he eventually settled on 'person'. And yes, Chrissi is fine.

No comments: