Saturday, June 19, 2010

Lazy Saturdays

So usually my Saturdays are marked by getting up early afternoon, not achieving very much and putting off my long list until the Sunday, when the same pattern repeats and everything is put off until next week.

Today I broke the mould entirely. Firstly, I got up just after 9am, and managed to do the not-so-exciting chores - buying milk, bread and fruit juice the main purpose, but also got some much needed tidying, cleaning away and washing sorted.

Spurred on by these early successes, I then ended up going into Woking - as I always plan to do. I managed to tick off all the things on my list, by purchasing a new belt (this time I checked it fitted), new earphones, new trainers and sorting out some overdue banking changes.

A successful days, and it's not even 4:30pm!

No comments: