Friday, June 25, 2010

Evening One Report

So having just got back from Mike's, I could talk about that - how it was a fabulous barbecue with excellent enjoyment. However, I'm not going to and instead going to talk about me instead, then the weather.

Let's start with me - and a note first on my effort, then my epic procrastination. I'm quite pleased how coming back from work early (due to a training day today), and despite my best efforts to stop myself from going for a run, I did eventually manage it. My epic procrastination also deserves a note - having got home early, and hence in plenty of time to get to Mike's on time, I managed to take more time because I had lots of time, and so was impressively late!

Weather in a separate note - it's almost unpleasantly warm right now, very sticky. When I went for a run this evening it was really still and close - not great overall! It needs a good storm to blow it out. Hopefully tomorrow will be better during the day - or at least a bit more of a breeze during our day in London! Decision will await as to whether trousers or shorts is the correct call. The fact that I have few pairs of shorts that are comfy may help tip the scales!

No comments: