Saturday, February 27, 2010

Unscheduled Spotaneity

Yesterday evening was another random trip to the pub after work, which was most entertaining and enjoyable. Considering a couple of years back we used to go to the pub regularly, it's actually much more enjoyable to be going on a more ad-hoc basis.

Yesterday's conversations raised included work topics, the pros and cons of Harry Potter, Disney films and the relative ability to grow a beard. As you are all familiar with, after a week of non-shaving I am left with barely a stubble; a fact my colleagues were baffled by. Some of them seem to need to shave on a daily basis to just keep it down to a stubble. A charity beard-growing event was discussed. This could be entertaining, especially as it won't cause much of a difference for me!

This morning I was intending to achieve something, but being awoken to the sound of rain hammering at my window put me off somewhat!

No comments: