Monday, February 22, 2010

It Must Be The Exercise ...

I'm not sure why I always seem to blog on Mondays. It must be the fact that I come home from Monday utterly exhausted, and lacking motivation to do anything more. In this scenario, blogging is quite easy!

Today we had football with lights (hurrah!), but lacking people. Massive traffic jams ensured that for about 30 minutes it was 6 people conducting a pitiful 3v3. This was actually not too bad, as playing two-touch and only being able to score from within the area put some nice focus on control, movement and passing. Eventually enough turned up to make it a 'proper' game.

I did reasonably at times, although the moment I was proudest of was a beautiful pass from one end of the pitch to the other with the outside of my foot which I curled around another player. It looked quite impressive. To me, anyway!

I'm also tired and my right knee aches in a bad way. This could be entertaining tomorrow!

No comments: