Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Maybe I Was Right ...

Yesterday's comment may've been correct, as tonight - having not had any exercise - I'm staring blankly at the blog seeking inspiration.

Bizarrely, the last time I did 'proper' exercise before last night was Saturday, which also prompts a story for me. I'd gone for a run in the morning, because I was up absurdly early - well, 8:30am is early for a Saturday - and felt quite awake. It was a moment at inspiration or motivation.

However, upon returning to the home after my run, I came back through the door - logically, you might expect, only to a few minutes later find my Dad wandering around the house having wondered what the noise was. The best part is he had half-speculated it was Rachel returning unannounced. Unlikely!

Speaking of Rachel, I am getting depressed at seeing pictures of her in Australia enjoying exciting summer times. This week it was her and Chris taking surfing lessons! Very exciting for them, I'm sure, but not so fun for me looking out at the dark, damp winter nights!

No comments: