Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Standard Pattern

This is usually the point where I fail - a run of a few blogs in a few days, followed by a lack of imagination or perhaps the revelatoin that my life is nowhere near interesting enough to warrant anywhere close to a blog per day.

Then I forget to post for months until something random sparks my interest, and I go off again!

In other less interesting news, I think I'm badly in need of a shave. Reason? Someone yesterday actually asked me if I was trying to grow a beard. Considering it'd take me a good few years of facial hair growth to get something approaching a beard, unlikely, but the thought itself is giving me chills!

1 comment:

Lorelei said...

Silly, there is always something to post about. You can witter on about how great and perfect your girlfriend is and how lucky you are! :p
Also, facial hair bad.