Saturday, April 18, 2009

Pressure's On

The knowledge that people are reading my comments is now somewhat pressurising. I feel the urge to either be witty or, failing that, at least interesting.

If both of those are hopeless, frequent is the best I can hope for!

This weekend will be marked by the meeting of the mysterious Gill, Dad's partner for the past few months. I doubt she is as mysterious as this implied, but I've never met her due to geographical conveniences (considering I was with Chrissi for two and a quarter years, or close enough, before anyone in the family met her - I have no high ground here!).

Should be a good weekend, hopefully. Other main event will be catching up on some overdue sleep.

1 comment:

Lorelei said...

It was more than 2 1/2 years, wasn't it? Then again, it seems like I've known your family forever as well. To weird.