Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Even Keel

Yesterday's comment about how I run out of things to say and how my life is clearly so uninteresting actually got me thinking.

Essentially, I have two blog templates. One where I update on everything that's gone past in a period of a month or so and apologise profusely for not blogging more; the other ranting about something that's annoyed me. There's also the third type, where I whine about how I have nothing to post - but that's about as contentless as rice paper, so we'll ignore that.

Essentially, I should take the glass-half-full approach; I may not have masses to write about all the time - but let's face it, who does? In a life of work, a brief evening, sleep, and back to work again - where's the time for the exciting whirl of a life? However, it also means that I'm not ranting and angry all the time at things.

In fact, I was in a good mood on Monday. This was obviously so unnerving to people they kept asking me if I was okay. Thanks a lot, guys!

P.S. I have put an end to the accidental beard experiment.

No comments: