Wednesday, June 03, 2009

And The Proof ...

It'll have to wait. While Chrissi has an excellent collection of USB leads with various associated ports, none fit my camera, which in my wisdom I didn't bring the USB lead for. The pictures will therefore not be seen until Monday evening, or admittedly Tuesday is more likely.

So Vegas was fun. I lost money, as you might expect, but also won some here and there. Overall a loss, but as I wrote it off as 'spending money', it doesn't bother me! We also took in a show, as you do, which was called 'Defending the Caveman' and was both excellent and hilarious in equal parts. I'd go into more detail, but the humour won't be translated very well so I'll pass on that.

This week Chrissi is working during the day (last week she was working the second job in the evening), so I'm entertaining myself during the day chiefly by sleeping, but also reading and generally wasting time online. Surprisingly, this doesn't entertain me as much as it used to.

That's about it for now, I think! As said, those pictures will be there when I am able to upload them.

No comments: