Tuesday, June 09, 2009

What colour?

So today was tiring. Jetlagged, awake from 3:30am, work was the delight that I expected it to be - too much coffee, staring at the screen without much hope of reading things on it, the standard first-day-back scenario.

This was slightly compensated by the debut one of my new shirts, the colour of which is up for debate. I've termed it 'sea-green', but settled on teal by midway through the day. I'm a man who's not embarrassed to know what teal is. Suggestions it was turquoise were dealt with with the appropriate level of ridicule. The solution was only realised at lunchtime, when I realised that tragically the only colour it can be termed is mint. In hindsight, it is glaringly obvious that the shirt is just an excuse to eat mint ice-cream and drip it down you without anyone noticing.

Anyway, enough about the shirt.

2 comments:

Mike said...

My bass guitar is teal. Woe betide anyone calls it 'green', sea or no sea. And it certainly isn't mint

Emmie-lou said...

Lol...teal is more of a bluey mint green!! Where are the pictures??