Sunday, June 07, 2009

Odd Yet Comforting

So Friday evening, Chrissi and I actually signed a card as a couple. This isn't oddly exciting to notice, but it felt weird yet comforting and familiar. I suppose seeing us as a couple more in writing like that is odd. Anyway, that was a nice reminder of the future and a glimpse forward. Yesterday was Chrissi's birthday, allegedly her last one until I catch up to her. No issues here, folks. It was an enjoyable day and we had a good time.

Also, as an aside to work folks - I have been shopping and red shirt day will no longer be a standalone day of awesomeness. There are going to be multiple days of awesomeness.

Today is my last day here, so we are going with the usual ritual of going to BJ's for lunch; I will order the supreme pizza, and we will both be too fill to sample the sublime pizookie for desert! That's how it usually works anyway!

No comments: