Saturday, May 30, 2009

Viva Etc

I write this blog from sunny Sin City, as Chrissi and I are here in Las Vegas for the weekend. So far I have not lost or won any money on gambling, although this has mainly been due to the not having done any of yet. It's easier to keep even when you don't take your wallet out. I have been playing the role of supportively cheering on Chrissi over her shoulder. This has little success, I find.

I'll have to upload and post some photos at a later point; suffice to say the room is great but weird simultaneously - however, need photos to do it justice. There's a TV in the bathroom part and a phone in the toilet though, as a sneak preview.

More later.

2 comments:

Mike said...

That last bit made me laugh out loud. Photos required, yes

Russell said...

Which hotel? Also, play lots of craps. $40 done right and you can play for hours. Play the pass line and bet those 6's and 8's. Hit the field when you're feeling lucky.