Monday, June 15, 2009

Short Outage

So for a few days I was remiss in failing to blog; no updates to speak of from yours truly. This was down to both tiredness and an absolute lack of anything whatsoever happening.

My sleeping routine is slowly returning to normal, by virtue of the fact that it was horribly muggy at the weekend not as fast as it should do. Averaging three-four hours of sleep last week I stumbled through it, although the afternoons were not noted for my productivity at work. I managed to grab ten-twelve hours kip on Friday night, and a decent few hours on Saturday night, but Sunday night saw me back to the small numbers again as despite going to bed at 9:30pm feeling shattered, I only made it to 2:30am before waking up!

It looks as if there's a thunderstorm looming, so this means at least the muggy weather will break and should hopefully get a good night's sleep tonight!

I'm yammering on about sleep because little else has happened since I've returned. I did find out today though that apparantly Andrew is the least dateable name. What do you know.

1 comment:

Emmie-lou said...

I replied to your message on my blog- sorry for delay. How are you? Good to hear things are going well with the missus! x