Friday, May 01, 2009

Return By Post

Today I received an interesting plain-ish unstamped envelope (A4) - which made me intrigued. I rarely get post, let alone something that actually might be for me as opposed to a bank statement or simple junk (ah, the joys of being the 'A'name and first on the electoral roll for the house). However, what it was was the newsletter for the Van Mildert Association. I flicked through it idly and uncaringly, and noticed a couple of people I vaguely recognised and didn't care overly much about. Not too much of a bother - and committee minutes about some of the things involved never really attract the interest.

What this really made me realise, however, was that I've been rather remiss at keeping in touch with those who I did make good friendships with. Those who I should've made more of an effort to keep in touch with.

Then I remember I'm an idiot, and I still can. So watch this space.

No comments: