Tuesday, May 19, 2009

To Do List: Please Bug Me About These

I've suddenly realised that in four days I have a lot to do. These things include:

1. Getting money. US dollars are the currency of choice in the States, I hear, those pound coins don't tend to go down too well.
2. Organise insurance. I was fortunately reminded today - and I'm unsure exactly how this came into my mind - that all those reminders to renew insurance that I've been bombarded with may be worth taking heed of. After all, travel insurance is most useful when travelling.
3. Mundanities - packing, bag, etc. De-creasing clothes via ironing so they're at least somewhat tidy before packing. Buying other things to make up a dwindling supply of whatever it is. This is a key requirement but can be postponed to, oh, Saturday morning. If needs must.
4. Making sure everyone involved has my flight details a little in advance of last time (See: "oh, you know I'm flying in on the earlier flight not the later one, right?" from last November).
5. Entirely random things that just should be sorted out this week. This includes replying to the invitation to Tim and Kat's wedding (cannot believe it's only four months away you guys), general organising.
6. Potentially a haircut if I find the time. So no haircut.

In cryptic news, it's all over bar the shouting.

No comments: