Thursday, March 22, 2007

Slacking Off

Well, having been in such a good run of blogs for a while, I appear to have tailed off again due to a relentless lack of inspiration. However, I am back again to give you more pithy insights.

To draw a random parallel, if this blog was a cricket innings, I the author would be having the worries of a batsmen as I would technically be in the nervous nineties, this in fact being my ninety-ninth blog so far. Uncanny yet true. In other news, seamlessly linked, the Cricket World Cup which I am following appears quite interesting - although overshadowed by the death of Bob Woolmer which seems very strange to say the least. The delay in the autopsy results just gives a chance for more needless speculation, which is not something that is ever needed. But it is a very odd scenario.

I just noticed I inadvertently said 'seamlessly links' - puntastic without even trying to be.

1 comment:

Lorelei said...

*sees the word cricket, immediately falls asleep*