Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I am an Idiot

So, exciting stuff, I got a new debit card in the post today. Opened the envelope, signed the card, as you do, got out the big pair of scissors, cross-checked ten times I was cutting up the OLD card and not the new one, duly dispensed of it with one dramatic chop, and put the new one in my wallet. No problem, you say! But what is this? A small note at the top of the page saying that your card won't be valid until the valid date. So I check the card, and it's not valid until 04/07.

Bugger.

To the bin! To reclaim the two halves of my lost card, so that I can order everything online for the next two weeks until my new card becomes valid and I can use it.

I am amazed as to how I could make such a simple procedure be so complicated.

2 comments:

Lorelei said...

Hehehehe.

*goes browsing online and points out what she wants him to buy her*

Oh wait, that wasn't an invitation?

Emmie-lou said...

LOL!!!!!