Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter Egg Day!

Time Asleep Last Night: 03:45
Time Awake This Morning: 12:52
Today's DAR: 5PP

Today I managed to do even less than yesterday, which was amazingly impressive due to my fairly feeble achievements yesterday. But, on the plus side, today was easter egg day. Some apparant religion or other has more important reasons for today, but I leave that for them to talk about, not me.

However, the annoyance is that when you tell people you're not going to do the Easter Egg thing and instead they ignore this and buy you an Easter Egg. And you are informed on the Sunday morning. Thus starts the Easter Egg Marathon! Where you walk around to all the shops within a half hour radius only to find out that they are either (a) shut, (b) sold out or (c) shut and sold out. End result - mass frustration but on the other side, a lot of exercise. Every cloud has a silver lining.

Only a week left until back at uni, I suppose now would really be a good time to start doing some reading and some detailed work on my Gobbets prepration. However, my general thought on this is 'meh'. Gah, this post is so lacking in content and wit and actually anything that it's untrue.

In more irritating news, however, I have had the Alvin and the Chipmonks song stuck in my head for 24 hours. It's quite annoying. I find myself singing it at random. And more annoyingly, that site I linked to either yesterday or the day before had the words for it too; so I can actually sing along as I know the words. Extremely frustrating.

No comments: