Saturday, April 22, 2006

Being Busy! Oh Noes!

Time Asleep Last Night: 04:53
Time Awake This Morning: 09:33
Time Arisen This Morning: 13:56
Today's DAR: 18PP

Moderatively productive day today [Oh noes! I hear you cry!] as a consequence of being forced upon me by time. I have done some ironing, some packing, some general tidying and some cleaning today. Be amazed by the product of my business!

Just got the computer and clothes to pack in the morning. Everything else is packed .... BUT ... there is a spanner in the works, a cat among the pigeons. My Dad's car is having issues. Not sure what issues specifically, but general issues. As of such, instead of having copious amounts of room in the car, instead we will have to take my sister's car for the journey up to Durham. Which is a Ford Ka. A great car, but not one for great carrying capacity. Which means I'll most likely be leaving stuff at home, such as the TV [Oh noes! I hear you cry again!] and I may also be packing everything in tiny bags so it can be fitted under seats, around me, and so on. It should be quite an entertaining morning packing the car, for sure.

That's about it, hectic day tomorrow somewhat awaits. May try and update this in the morning after I get the caramel slices. Up early tomorrow, rise and shine, see you all Sunday.

No comments: