Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Day of Dis-Eventfulness

Time Asleep Last Night: 03:33
Time Awake This 'Morning': 12:34
Today's DAR: 8PP

Dis-eventfulness isn't a real word, you'll be surprised to know. But if it was a real word, that'd pretty much describe the level of eventfulness with which my day has been filled. I've probably not even done that much; that's a bit of an overstatement.

Yes, I have done that little. Although I was quite pleased to discover that Vicky and Tim were bored enough to spend quite a long time playing that silly wastepaper basket game. Which admittedly is quite entertaining.

So in the same spirit, from a day that has had nothing happen, I will give you a brand new link. So welcome to Curveball - or 3D Pong, whatever you want to call it. Regardless, it's pure brilliance. Very fun, very time-consuming.

1 comment:

vix said...

Andy... you are King of Procratinatia, congratulations... and I only spent about 10 mins playing that game...