Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Fancy Dress

Odd as it may seem, I'm mildly peeved at the new policy at work that is going to make a form of dress-down the de facto dress policy. What this means is that I no longer need to wear a shirt or suit, smart trousers or anything of the like - instead I am able to relax in jeans and a t-shirt or shirt at work.

While usually I would welcome this - and on Fridays I do quite enjoy it - it is still a little irksome. It means I need to think about what I wear in the mornings, instead of just picking a shirt out of the wardrobe and putting it on. I may actually need to buy new clothes as I'm going to be wearing casual clothes a lot more. For some reason it's mildly annoying and I'm not sure why!

1 comment:

Lorelei said...

Good thing your wife is coming out to take you shopping? Oh wait...I hate shopping...

Time to call Diana!!!!