Monday, November 08, 2010

Play Suspended

So this is going to be a revolutionary early blog from me on a Monday - for one main reason. There was no football. Inspired by my Monday night commitment that I always seem to have, I am still blogging nevertheless.

The reason for this was due to insufficient players. Nine players became eight, and was then seven when we realised one of the planned attendees was off ill. Nine and eight are just about okay to play as a five-a-side game, but seven is a farce. Instead of humouring this farce, we instead opted to move the booking to next week and hope for better luck with the numbers then.

This weekend I had a mostly relaxing time and a very enjoyable time on Friday night as well with home folks. I will comment on this further at another point to spin out my limited blogging material a bit more.

No comments: