Monday, May 17, 2010

All The Time

Firstly, to clarify - I am in the US with Chrissi right now. The stopover in Toronto was about three hours, enough to change planes, no more.

Secondly, after a solid night's sleep (in bed by 9pm - unheard of!) I've mostly caught up with my sleep and am now ready to actually look somewhat more active and able to move!

Yesterday Chrissi and I went to the baseball in the afternoon (along with her parents) - this resulted in a triumphant 4-0 victory from the Angels, meaning they swept the As and come somewhat closer to respectability in the standings.

In the evening, Chrissi and I again - this time along with her mother and aunt - went to a baking class, where essentially they helped you go through a recipe and taught you ways to modify it and tweak it. It was very enjoyable - you may have seen the pictures already on Facebook - however, as I was by this point somewhat tired I don't think I got maximum benefit out of any great tips handed out!

So far today I've done not much besides catching up on my sleep (see above). There should be more activity the rest of the week though, I think!

There may also be a bonus point on offer this week, I've yet to decide.

No comments: