Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Jog On

So, this morning I actually managed to get up early enough and motivated enough to go for a run once more. Again, the thought of me running on a daily basis is both somewhat impressive and somewhat comical. However, today was worthy of an achievement because I actually managed to run around my entire 'course' I set for myself without stopping. I'm not necessarily sure I was topping walking pace at some points, obviously, but I was still technically running, so that's the main thing.

I celebrated this by punching the air as I reached back to the house, something again both simultaneously comic and tragic.

Also today, I noticed a bizarre notice at the station that amused me. This was a standard 'no skating, no rollerblading, no whatever else' on the platform. However, it also added 'no loitering'. Um? Isn't that what waiting for a train IS by definition? Peculiar.

No comments: