Sunday, September 06, 2009

Bit of a Lull

You may've noticed I've not really been blogging recently, and I have obviously noticed this too. I've been scratching around trying to work out precisely why that is.

At the moment, I've not really gotten much going on. I'm overwhelmed at work, and that's feeding through to everything else with both a lack of time to do other things and a bit of a lack of interest or motivation to do that as well. All this makes for very little to talk about. Last week at the bank holiday, I did kick myself into gear for some of the weekend to try and get something happening. It didn't last for as long as I wanted to, however.

To be honest, I think I'm searching for something to give me that bit of a push. It's not going to just appear for me, so I should just get on and do it.

No comments: