Friday, September 22, 2006

The One At High Speed

Dammit.

Today has been done at high speed for most of the day. I've been racing around like crazy trying to pack - I have to pack twice, firstly to work out what I can take with me and put that in my suitcase. Not helped by the fact the majority of my case is filled with my duvet. Makes it awkward.

Rest of my packing is to be brought later. As per my last blog, my Dad is still in Canada. I have to get to Aberystwyth tomorrow with enough to keep me going for two weeks crammed into one suitcase and one rucksack and whatever I can fit in my pockets.

I am in a minor panic about it because I'm sure I've forgotten something or not sent off some paperwork I should have done or some chaos. I hate running around chaotically.

2 comments:

Lorelei said...

Have a wonderful trip, love! Everything will be great :)

Emmie-lou said...

You sound like a rambler!! Don't you have a sleeping bag??!!