Saturday, July 17, 2010

Research Day

It seems somewhat amusing after the last couple of weeks investigating wedding details that today both Chrissi and I are attending weddings. This coincidence feels almost like we're out for the day doing research trying to fit everything together.

Of course, that is by no means the only reason we are attending! In my case, I was at the wedding of my good friend Paul and his now-wife Rachel. The latter has always been a source of amusement as Rachel shared a name with my sister (of the same name - surname too, to clarify, just both being called Rachel isn't that remarkable). It was a pleasant occasion and this evening there will be a further event. I am currently in the interlude part of the day.

In round number news, this also marks my 450th blog, a not insubstantial quantity.

No comments: