Thursday, August 07, 2008

Two Month Absence

Well, it's been two months of absence, nearly, for me from the blogosphere. I'll try to update a little more regularly, but it's one that I get into a run, then run out of things to say, and stop bothering.

It's all hypothetical, as the last time someone read it was probably a couple of years ago, but it keeps me involved at least.

Earlier this week I discovered that my usual train in the mornings when I'm doing a 'late' start - the 08:02 from Woking to London Waterloo - is the most overcrowded train in the country, running at 176% of seated capacity.

It's nice to be recognised. Even if it is for being just a sardine in a particularly crammed sardine tin, and the only contribution that you're making is just to make it that slightly bit more overcrowded.

Although this week I've been going in earlier. Coincidence? Well, yes actually. I j just prefer it. But it's a nice thought at least.

1 comment:

Lorelei said...

A year ago, yet I respond to all your posts? Pffftttttt at your recognition of your most avid reader!