Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The List

So, it's now the 20th August, and I've just about worked out what I wanted for my birthday back on the 25th July. This is perhaps the most apathetic I've actually been about wanting something for my birthday.

Typically, I'd just have a list I could pick from of things I wouldn't mind - but increasingly, there are lots of things I wouldn't mind, but nothing I really want. I don't feel I have the time to get lots of DVDs, CDs or books - the typical fillers - because one, I lack the time to read them, watch them or listen to them as applicable, and two, I seem to be running out of storing space.

And I'm going to be damned if I'm rearranging my entire room and purchasing extra furniture and storage space just for the luxury of having easy present lists!

No comments: