Thursday, February 01, 2007

Striding Boldly Into February

Well, because I was rather busy throughout January and then lazy for the majority of the time I wasn't busy, I never got around to actually writing any blog entries. I planned to do one yesterday so I wouldn't miss out on January. But I never did.

To summarise what's been missed in the past month or so of missing updates: Chrissi arrived fine, albeit in fog. Christmas was good. Generally had a nice time. Chrissi went back, bah humbug. I went back to university. I've spent time trying to work out what the hell my dissertation thesis proposal is and submitting ideas that don't work and trying again ad nauseum.

So, in the absence of a better summary, I'll instead provide a hilarious clip shown to me today, from classic gameshow Catchphrase:

1 comment:

Emmie-lou said...

Lol...haha!! Small things...