Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Back In The Swing Of Things

I seem to have rediscovered the knack of this blogging lark. That's three blogs in three days, I do hope everyone that isn't reading is enjoying this sudden barrage of activity and updates.

Not that I've honestly been updating people on much that's been going on. Today my day was filled with the excitement of ironing (ooooh, I hear you say) and trying to batter my sleeping patterns into something approaching normallacy (still failing on that one). I am also about to make myself a quite magnificent pizza, which will be delicious and fantastic in equal measure. Confused sleeping patterns are playing havoc with my daily routine so my meals are at odd hours.

Anyway, that's it for today's update from Slumberland. More tomorrow, maybe!

No comments: