Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Routine Returns to 'Normality'

Time Asleep Last Night - 02:54
Time Awake This Morning- 11:12

Well, I am pleased to announce today that my sleeping routine has returned to something approaching normality. Although, as what I would define as a normal sleeping routine is different to others, perhaps it would be more accurate to say it's approaching abnormality. Regardless of the relative levels of normality, it suffices to say that I am going to bed in the early hours of the morning and should be waking up in the early hours of the afternoon. I've not quite got back into the swing of things yet, so I woke up late morning, but the thought was there.

I've developed the theory that I'm not sleeping as long as I would usually because my room is bloody freezing. It seems ironic to me that I've come down form Ooop North, where it's all cold and barren, and returned to the milder climate of Surrey to discover that such inventions like the "On" switch for the central heating have yet to be discovered. It's tragic, really, but what else can you do?

In other news, yesterday I neglected to actually link to Tim's blog. So here it is. Enjoy.

No comments: