Monday, December 19, 2005

Insight From Rare Moment Awake

Time Asleep Last Night - 22:38
Time ReAwoken - 03:18
Time Returned to Bed - 04:02
Time Awake This Morning- 09:33

I blame Tim for this. Mainly because he started a blog that was actually interesting and vaguely worth reading. And I felt like doing similar as it provides something to fill the day. Or at least a small portion of said day.

The one drawback to this fiendish and cunning plan is that I don't actually have anything to talk about. So it's just going to be a list of times as to when I got up, when I went to bed, when I randomly woke up during the night and remembered I'd not switched off lights/computer/random other things that I should have done that I left on expecting to return to at a later date. Here is your first installment in a read that is not guaranteed to do anything but pass five minutes of your day. And that's only if you're a slow reader.

No comments: