Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Out of the Habit

So after a mere couple of days where I managed to blog successfully, my pattern has been broken. I could blame my illness, but that's a little lame - instead I'll put the blame squarely back with laziness.

However, having dallied on writing this I have little to add now that I am writing it. This weekend I was going to have achieved things, which then never got achieved - not exciting, I know. I was planning to go back to what I am now getting used to thinking of as Dad's house and tidy up some of my leftovers. The reason for this being that Dad has bought a new place in Chester and so the items of mine still at his abode will need to find a place in my home, or a place in the bin.

The other main feature of this week is that for some reason I have the song Mountains by Biffy Clyro stuck in my head. Vexing, as all songs are having been stuck there for more than a few minutes. But it could've been worse.

No comments: