Monday, August 15, 2011

Month Off

So as may have been noted I've again been absent from the blogosphere for around a month. I come back, promise to make an effort, fail, and then disappear for another month or so. I'm now into the third or fourth month of this cycle.

As noted previously, all of this is a good thing - I typically felt the need to blog when I had something to complain about, and mainly wrote for the purpose of telling Chrissi things that I'd otherwise forgotten during the day. However, the reality is that neither of these have been needed for the past half-year.

I can conjure up a reason for this post by informing people that this October Chrissi and I are planning our first-anniversary celebration by inviting to a gathering in the UK all the people that due to geographical inconveniences couldn't make it to our wedding. This will be taking place on October 8th, so if you think you should be invited, please reserve this date in your calendar.

No comments: