Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Morning Woes

This morning I have a spare 10 minutes to blog, an annoyance courtesy of my bus going past three minutes early while I was still putting on my shoes. I'll be getting the next bus in about 15 minutes to get a slightly later train instead.

My blogging has not progressed much of late, and neither has my flashback theme. This was going to be ruthlessly plundered to cover more of the backstory of the past few weeks, detailing events which I had otherwise forgotten to mention. However, all that has happened in the meantime is that I have added further things which need to be written about!

So to summarise - last weekend I was in Barcelona for a colleague's stag do, more of which will be told in time. This coming weekend Chrissi and I are moving house. This is probably everything, but it seems like a lot more - probably because of everything involved in the latter!

Tonight we're headed to IKEA to do some scouting before a full run this weekend. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: