Saturday, February 02, 2008

February Resolutions?

As far as resolutions go, February is not a traditional time. But January was shattering for me, and I was busy first with Chrissi here, then with work, so didn't have time to actually get down to some good old resolving.

Anyway, I'm here now, and that's what matters. As mentioned on my most recent blog, I have a few goals for myself this year. I'm going to set some remarkably low key ones for February, but this is also with the realisation that I might actually meet them.

I'll post them up here as an extra motivational tool, listed in no particular order:
  1. Do more exercise. Walk at least five miles one day each weekend.

  2. Snack less. Make myself a lunch each day and eat it, and don't buy anything extra to eat with it.

  3. Make an attempt at learning to drive again.

  4. Make sure I can finish each weekend by having something that I've done and can say I've achieved come Monday morning.

  5. Make more of a social effort. Attempt to at least do something once a week outside the usual.
As I said, not spectacular, but achievable. Smart targets and all that jazz, you know.

No comments: