Monday, December 24, 2007

A Blog A Day Has No Proven Medicinal Benefits

However, it does keep the news relatively fresh which is always a good thing.

Today's main newsflash is that I have had the afternoon off work (hurrah) due to it being Christmas Eve. The latter news is shocking, I'm sure. It doesn't require much date manipulation to work out what tomorrow is either.

I could make a seasonally themed blog. However, that's going to be entirely out of character with me. Instead, I'm going to comment as to how it seems that my life is changing quite a lot. Especially over the last three and a half months or so since I've been working and so forth, there've been a lot of changes for those of you who have been paying close attention. This currently encompasses one reader, who to be fair is the only one to really get that chance.

Anyway, it's odd to meet up with other people who you haven't seen for a while and seem to completely not fit in or feel as if you perhaps should not fit in because of this. Priorities changing, people changing. Perhaps I'm even growing up, who knows.

No comments: