Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Andrew on Tour - Part Three [The North East]

A change to my schedule for the training meant that instead of doing the exciting visits to Ilford, I was instead seeing the scenic sights of the North East, namely Newcastle, as well as London in that week also.

This of course meant that as I was in Newcastle for two days, I got to spend an evening (and as it turned out, two evenings) in Durham. This is really pointless mentioning because all the people who knows this already are the only ones who read this, but hey. That's the point of this.

So yes, got to spend one evening in Durham, which was very very nice. Very glad I did that, and worth all the travel - especially as it goes on expenses anyway. Second evening I had been intending to meet up with a friend, Mark, in Leeds on the way back. However, when texting him to meet up ... he could get to Leeds five minutes before I had to leave. Not good planning. So I went to Durham again that evening for a couple of hours.

More good work.

No comments: