Monday, June 26, 2006

There And Back Again

Tomorrow I leave to go back to Durham again, probably for the final time - to recieve my degree. Well, just the existence of a degree. The actual parchment I won't get for some months.

Things to do still: haircut, packing, organising.

Oh, and yesterday I had a barbeque with friends, and it was superb. Although to be more grammatically correct, my friend had a barbeque and I went to it along with others - otherwise it sounds as if I was the instigator of the barbequeing madness. Which I wasn't. However, I was second-in-command of the barbeque, a position of great responsibility and trust. It was a good time had by all, however, I must stop this barbequeing madness before it gets out of hand. I always feel guilty about food not being eaten so keep eating it. I swear it's not good for me, or my waistline. Ho hum.

In other news, Ponderers are still better than Pigeons; a nine wicket thumping was on the Carte de Jour this afternoon, effortlessly overtaking the Pigeons feeble total of 202 all out with 203-1 in only 40.4 overs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where you in charge of the bread buns? I know how much pride you take in your bread buns at BBQs