Monday, June 26, 2006

Nasssty yellow face!! It burns us, precious!

Well, I am shortly (ten minutes or so) leaving for Durham once more to attend Congregation. Having spent a panicky hour or so trying to get in contact with the robemakers to confirm that my hire order had gone through, I'm now all prepared.

You see, on the form, it says that you need the receipt to collect your robes. However, I didn't have a receipt. After eventually getting through, I was informed that they don't send out receipts if the form only arrived within the last week. In which case - why panic me unnecessarily and put it on the form in the first place that you need a robe? It makes no sense.

Thinking on Lord of the Rings quotes, as we've been using the last few days, I just suddenly thought Gandalf would be a great exam script marker. Can you imagine that? "You shall not pass!"

It'd be awesome.

3 comments:

vix said...

Urm. Yeah... backing away now.

Have a good congregation.

Tim aka 'pigeon boy' said...

Yeah....would be interesting for sure! And maybe a possibleexcuse for future failures!

Hope your congregation is...congregational...and fantastic. Adios

Emmie-lou said...

Yey...well done andy!