Sunday, January 29, 2006

Nocturnalism For The Win

Time Asleep Last Night: 04:53
Time Randomly Awoken By Alarm For No Reason: 08:02
Time Actually Awoken: 11:15
Daily Activity Rating: 13PP

I'm now semi-nocturnal. I'd just like to share this with you. Thanks for listening.

In other news, I'm irritated with myself for what I always do - think of a betting result, not put a bet on, lose out on a big return for it.

I was putting bets on the Everton-Chelsea match last night. I had two possibly thoughts and scorers - McFadden and Beattie, and 1-1 and 1-0 to Everton. I decided to plump for 1-1 which seemed the most likely result, and Beattie as first scorer, but McFadden was a close second. Odds were 50/1 on Beattie first scorer and 1-1, 60/1 for McFadden first scorer and 1-1.

A nice return for a 50p stake regardless. I put on only one, Beattie to score first and 1-1. I listen to the team news after kickoff and discover Beattie isn't playing. Well bugger. To add insult to injury, literally, McFadden scores first and the result finishes 1-1. Well, that was £30 I'll never see because I don't pay attention in advance. Typical.

No comments: