Monday, November 30, 2009

Foul Weather & Football

This weekend was marked by repeated rain. Sunday was non-stop rain, and the only time I ventured out on Saturday it was raining. This morning started off with rain, and delayed trains, and cancelled trains, and waiting on cold, wet platforms.

In other words, I wasn't too optimistic about the condition of tonight's football. However, it brightened up! The weather cleared up, having run out of rain, and the five-a-side pitch wasn't too bad. End result was a successful game, and getting into the swing of playing every week is helping - I'm starting to get slightly better and equally be in slightly better condition too!

Also, I've stopped getting injured. This is a major plus. Although I did take a ball square to the chest before we started. I wasn't looking in that direction. It was a little surprising!

1 comment:

Relaya said...

Send me some of that rain... I likes rain. :)