Wednesday, September 03, 2008

30 Minutes

So, I had a new bed delivered today. Exciting, you don't say, I'm sure.

This is good, and it's a good bed. Problem is that because I had to clean out everything that was under my previous bed ... I now have far too much taking up far too much space in my room, and am feeling that I need much time off to probably sort out my room again!

Things I need to do:

- Find space for my CDs/DVDs as they're overflowing onto every available surface. Well, DVDs never had a surface of their own.
- Ditto books.
- Downgrade my stereo to a normal size one made within the last ten years so that it fits on my desk better, and gives me more desk space.
- Work out just what I'm going to do with all the lego that was under my bed.

That'll keep me busy for a while at least!

No comments: