Saturday, September 06, 2014

Unintended Consequences

While I was successful this morning with my main goal (to to the gym) and miserably unsuccessful with the others (go to the bank, get haircut), the fact that I was up early enough to go to the gym and still have time to do the rest of my tasks should I have the motivation to do so.

Being the thoughtful husband I am, I got up and dressed very quietly so as not to disturb Chrissi, who was still asleep. An hour or so later I learned that, thanks primarily to my consideration, Chrissi had nearly wet herself by not knowing where I was and thinking I was in the toilet rather than at the gym. The crossing of the legs apparantly continued for half an hour until the sound of the door went as I came home - which was a hint that I hadn't been in the bathroom all along.

No harm done, though. Chalk up another victory for bladder control.

1 comment:

Relaya said...

Only one potty in the whole house? Eeeks!